- Do you have days where it is difficult to move your neck left or right?
- Do you have neck pain that radiates down to one or both of your upper trapezius muscles?
- Do you have shoulder blade pain that comes and goes?
- Pain that moves up or down the arm from your neck, elbow, or even to your fingers?
- Do you have headaches that move up from your neck and wrap around your head to your forehead?
- Do you have mornings when you wake up and your neck is stiff and painful to turn?
- Do you find that you have good days where your neck feels great, and bad days where you can hardly hold it up?
If you answered yes to any of the above, there is a good chance that you are suffering from a mechanical neck problem and need appropriate education on self healing. The McKenzie method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) is the best assessment to help you understand and fix your problem.