- Does your knee lock up every once in a while? Is it hard or painful to squat?
- Do you have any pain or limitation in range of motion at your hip?
- Were you told you have hip bursitis, shoulder bursitis, patella femoral syndrome, or just chronic tendonitis?
- Do you suffer from tennis or golfers elbow?
- Does your wrist and or fingers feel painful or stiff?
- Can you turn your pain on and off?
- Did you loose shoulder range of motion or suffer from "frozen shoulder"?
- Were you told you have rotator cuff pain that is coming from your neck?
- Is your pain constant, or do you have good and bad days?
If you answered yes to any of the above, there is a good chance that you are suffering from a mechanical extremity problem and need appropriate education on self healing. The McKenzie method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) is the best assessment to help you understand and fix your problem.