- Do you have difficulty getting out of bed in the morning due to back stiffness or pain?
- Does sitting for a while make you feel stiff?
- When getting out of the car do you feel pain or stiffness in the lower back which improves after 5 minutes of walking?
- Do you have pain that moves from the lower back to your hips, thigh or even down your leg to your foot?
- Do you have buttock pain that sometimes goes back up to the lower back and sometimes down your leg?
- Do you have good days and bad days?
- When standing at a cocktail party - do you find yourself having to sit down after a while due to back pain?
- Does your ability to walk become progressively worse?
- Do you have days when you look shifted with the upper body and shoulders to one side and have pain in the back or radiating pain down your leg?
If you answered yes to any of the above, there is a good chance that you are suffering from a mechanical lower back problem and need appropriate education on self healing. The McKenzie method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) is the best assessment to help you understand and fix your problem.